Last Thursday was definitely a “Not Me” kind of day. Here is what happened:
- I did not immediately email this sweet person whom commented on my blog that she likes Weezer to gush about how much I love their Pinkerton album. I am not a 37-year-old rabid Weezer groupie. =w=
- I did not send Ethan to school in tennis shoes in a snow storm because I hadn’t bought boots for him yet.
- I did not get lost in a snow storm trying to find my husband’s office. He only works in one of the tallest buildings in Denver—how could I miss it?
- I did not pack my workout clothes in my car and then ate a McDonald’s quarter pounder with cheese and took a nap instead. Proper diet and exercise are way too important to me.
- I did not turn my car stereo up to gangbanger proportions while listening to Weezer’s song, “The Good Life.” I did not put on my sunglasses and ski hat so no one would recognize me while I did this. I am not having a mid-life crisis.
- My car did not look like this by the end of the day.
- I did not run out of the house to have drinks, I mean dinner, with my friends and left an undercooked lasagna for Terry to feed the boys. That would be way too cruel, unless, of course, you’re having a “not me” kind of day.