I was tagged by Honey Mommy to divulge seven random facts about myself. Thanks, Honey Mommy--I needed a mid-week post! So, here it goes:
1. I miss my pre-kid road trips. Before we had Ethan, my husband and I would drive eight hours straight from Chicago to Kentucky to visit his family, which gave us plenty of time to talk and drink lots of bad gas station coffee. Now our family road trips are too filled with whining and interruptions to replicate that.
2. I've developed obsessive-compulsive disorder from blogging. I can't complete any household chore without checking my e-mail for comments first.
3. I dyed my hair with henna and cloves a couple of weeks ago, and it still smells like cloves when it gets wet.
4. Ethan wants to be a dinosaur for Halloween, and James wants to be "The Creeper" from Scooby-Doo. I have no idea how I'm going to make that happen.
5. Based on the number of uncompleted craft projects I have lying around the house, I think I have attention deficit disorder along with OCD.
6. Ethan cares more about our fish than I do. The other day he told me to "clean the fish tank--it's filthy!!"
7. I followed through on the promise I made in yesterday's post, and had a fun time with Ethan at the pool while James took his swim lesson. The best part was just hanging out in the shallow end and watching the sunlight reflect on the water.
Now I want to hear seven random facts from The Soapdish, The Circus, Rainbow Mummy , and The Wayfaring Wanderer.
19 hours ago