Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's The Latest

I was tagged by Rebecca of the Green Baby Guide to reveal seven random facts about myself:

1. After pilfering my sons' Halloween candy for 12 days, I think I've finally had my full of mini Snickers and Milky Way candy bars.

2. Speaking of pilfering, I'm trying to expand my music library and save money at the same time by borrowing music CD's from my local library. This week's pick is "Hail to the Thief" by Radiohead.

3. James has suddenly taken to calling me "mama" instead of "mommy." For some reason this makes me feel oddly sophisticated.

4. I know I need to drink eight glasses of water a day, but there are so many other beverages I'd rather consume. Does two cups of coffee every morning count as one glass of water?

5. And coffee consumption doesn't stop at noon. Thanks to my handy Starbucks gift card, I'm indulging in Gingerbread lattes as an afternoon pick-me-up. My waistline will thank me when I run out of money on this card.

6. This past weekend, I met someone whom lives in the south of France, and I watched "Swimming Pool," which takes place in the South of France. Now, if only I could BE in the south of France.

7. Maybe I can't make it to France any time soon, but I did manage to go on a hike here last weekend:



Now it's your turn to divulge. I'm picking:


Here are the rules.


1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post.
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say!


11 comments:

hokgardner said...

I'll work on mine today.

Stat Mama said...

Ha! Oh boy. I'll get right on it.

Speaking of France, my sister lived in Paris for a few months while studying at Sorbonne (sp?).

MaryAnn Ashley said...

That was great... very entertaining. An afternoon latte sounds good:)

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Looks like a wonderful place to go for a hike!! I'm bad about drinking enough water......My office provides free sodas.....I've really got to summon some tremendous will power not to drink one everyday!! I usually don't. Dang, now I want one. haha

P.S. It would have been neat to incorporate some "green" facts for this weeks giveaway!

maggie said...

Cute list! Mama does sound cooler, the gingerbread lattes (and this year I've seen gingersnap, too!) are pure heaven, and the south of France would not be bad at all to be.

Thanks for tagging me! It could be minutes or months before I do it, but I will. :)

Anonymous said...

I needed something to blog about anyway. Thanks for the tag. If only I was in the south of France....

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Coffee totally counts as water, as long as you drink it black. It's the sugar and cream that gives coffee a bad name!

Cookie said...

I'd like to join you on that trip to France!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for playing along! I wish you hadn't mentioned gingerbread lattes, though. Now I want one. Pumpkin lattes are delicious as well, if you're in for a daring change.

Maude Lynn said...

Sorry I'm so late to the party, but I'm going to do it!

hokgardner said...

I finally did my list.