I was tagged by Jennie of The Soapdish to write six boring, useless facts about myself. So here it goes:
1. My new favorite author is Jodi Picoult. I'm actually going to bed early to read one of her novels instead of watching Bravo TV.
2. I've resorted to eating raw zucchini just to keep up with the hyper-productive plant in our garden. It's really not bad.
3. After six years, our house is finally diaper/pull-up free!!
4. My day just wouldn't be the same if I didn't start it by watching back-to-back episodes of "Clifford The Big Red Dog" with my boys.
5. A pen exploded in my purse and stained my cell phone and I-Pod blue.
6. I was wasting time in the computer yesterday, and learned that Jack and Meg White of The White Stripes are not siblings, but were actually married when they started the band. They had me fooled!
OK, Angela from The Parsons Family, you're next!
5 days ago