Just when my SAHM life gets boring, something my bloggy life makes my day. I received The Honest Scrap blogger award from Cookie, whom always puts a smile on my face. Thanks so much!
As part of the award, I need to reveal 10 things about myself. Let me startle you with this information:
1. I bought a pair of Earth sandals and I hate them. The “negative heel” technology makes it impossible to chase after my kids.
2. I bought a pair of black swim shorts and I love them. No more tugging down my swim suit while I chase after my kids at the pool. 3. I’m hoping our cucumber plants do well this year so I can attempt pickling them.
4. Right now, my kids are fighting over which flavor of Jell-O to make: Berry Blue or Blackberry Fusion.
5. My diet was going great until I got too lazy to make dinner last night and my husband ordered a pepperoni pizza. One slice of cheese pizza is 6 Weight Watchers points, but who the hell can eat one slice of pizza?
6. I also admire people, like Cookie, whom can drink just one cup of coffee every morning.
7. Last week, my cable, Internet and phone were out for a day. I’m really proud of myself for not hyperventilating over it.
8. I’m also proud of myself for getting up at 6 am every morning this week to do the exercise show, Priscella’s Yoga Stretches.
9. I’m addicted to the reality show, The Next Food Network Star. I’m rooting for Melissa D’Arabian, whose only cooking experience is feeding her family.
10. Ethan saw a commercial for Clorox’s Greenworks cleaner and wants me to buy it. I should have him read this post.
I’m passing the award onto Jabblog, A Corgi, Lceel and Jan. Now you just need to award it to four other bloggers and share some bloggy love.
3 hours ago