Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bloggy Love

Just when my SAHM life gets boring, something my bloggy life makes my day. I received The Honest Scrap blogger award from Cookie, whom always puts a smile on my face. Thanks so much!
As part of the award, I need to reveal 10 things about myself. Let me startle you with this information:
1. I bought a pair of Earth sandals and I hate them. The “negative heel” technology makes it impossible to chase after my kids.
2. I bought a pair of black swim shorts and I love them. No more tugging down my swim suit while I chase after my kids at the pool. 3. I’m hoping our cucumber plants do well this year so I can attempt pickling them.
4. Right now, my kids are fighting over which flavor of Jell-O to make: Berry Blue or Blackberry Fusion.
5. My diet was going great until I got too lazy to make dinner last night and my husband ordered a pepperoni pizza. One slice of cheese pizza is 6 Weight Watchers points, but who the hell can eat one slice of pizza?
6. I also admire people, like Cookie, whom can drink just one cup of coffee every morning.
7. Last week, my cable, Internet and phone were out for a day. I’m really proud of myself for not hyperventilating over it.
8. I’m also proud of myself for getting up at 6 am every morning this week to do the exercise show, Priscella’s Yoga Stretches.
9. I’m addicted to the reality show, The Next Food Network Star. I’m rooting for Melissa D’Arabian, whose only cooking experience is feeding her family.
10. Ethan saw a commercial for Clorox’s Greenworks cleaner and wants me to buy it. I should have him read this post.

I’m passing the award onto Jabblog, A Corgi, Lceel and Jan. Now you just need to award it to four other bloggers and share some bloggy love.

5 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Swim shorts are God's gift to moms!

jabblog said...

Oh wow - thank you Cathy - I think . . . ;-)
Now, should I be honest or shall I try to impress? Hmmm, decisions, decisions - just joking!

betty said...

thanks for the award! that was sooo kind of you!! I love reading people's facts to learn more about them. I would have gone crazy if the Internet was down for a day; can live without TV, but not the Internet, LOL

hope the kids decided on which jello; both sound delicious!

thanks again:)

betty

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

"8. I’m also proud of myself for getting up at 6 am every morning this week to do the exercise show, Priscella’s Yoga Stretches."

My early morning wake-up has waned to over sleeping! I was doing so well when we got back from the Outer Banks......gotta get back on track!

Kathleen W. said...

I used to have a pair of Earth shoes back in high school that I picked up at a thrift store. They were actually comfortable, but I imagine that it would be hard to chase the kiddos. Congrats on the award!