Sunday, June 8, 2008

Countdown to Stork

Today my baby sister Angela celebrated having a baby of her own--her second, to be exact. We met at her sister-in-law's house for the baby shower. Angela refused to find out the baby's sex, which is killing me, and proudly wore a green dress to mark the occasion. Here she is doing her best Angelina Jolie imitation. Click here to see:
We were treated to a lovely lunch--I had seconds of the clam dip. Then Angela opened her gifts, and Katie, her 2-year-old daughter, did a great job helping her unwrap them. Katie was a little perturbed when she first saw the huge pile of gifts for her mommy, but her Aunt Casey eased the pain by getting her a special swim suit and princess towel. Katie proudly modeled her suit for everyone:

The occasion made me realize how fast time flies--my second "baby" is 3 years old now. I'm so excited for Angela, and can't wait for a new niece or nephew to love.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

she looks wonderful pregnant, really glowing! Hope you will find out soon what it is!